When you want the confidence that your WordPress business website is secure and protected.
Is your website secure from hackers?
It’s an issue. There are 100s of WordPress business websites hacked into every day and a blazing trail left by the hackers can be causing you a lower level of visitors to your website that is harming the number of leads coming into your business.
This needs fixing quickly.
If you’ve ever had your website hacked or go offline then you know it’s important for your business. Maybe clients or potential customers are phoning you to let you know or they’re just going to your competitors when they see the warning on Google.
Either way, your
How Will This Help?
If you’ve been hacked already then our hacking removal service will be best.
With the security checkup we highlight and then fix any potential issues you may have with your website. It could be that you have only a handful of issues, but lots of businesses have many different issues of varying levels.
You can then site back and relax. Everything for the time being will be all sorted to prevent a potential hacker getting into your business website at every stage. There is then a few steps to take every few weeks or so to ensure you keep that prevention in place.
- I’ll go through your website from inside your hosting account and inside WordPress and analyze its security
- Areas will be highlighted as unsecured and then patched
- Advice on whether your host could be an issue
- Your WP install will be hardened and any necessary security plugins installed
- Least privilege for users will be ensured and any unnecessary users removed
- PDF overview of everything completed
- Help on how to maintain security
Full Security Checkup
Know your site is secure
- In-depth review of your website’s security
- PDF overview of tasks undertaken
- Guidance on how to maintain security