When you want your social media presence to be right.
Your social media presence
It doesn’t matter what business you have when thinking about social media and your online presence. The first step is identifying where your current client and potential ones are on social media.
Once we’ve established this then we can move forward and ensure your business has solid foundations across all of the major channels where your customer avatar will be.
This means having your branding across the different social media channels you use is important.
Having the same (or similar) branding helps with familiarity.
How Will This Help?
Having a consistent brand across social media helps with familiarity and trust: two main elements that will help someone buy from you (or take an action that will resulting in them paying something in the exchange of services.
Whilst this doesn’t include any of the content that you’ll be sharing with your target clients it does provide you with a solid foundation on which to build your brand over time.
- We’ll decide together which main accounts you need and register them if they aren’t already
- Your logo and branding will be incorporated into new profile and cover images that are consistent across all channels
- We’ll ensure all of the information about your business is consistent
- A focused plan of action about what elements to concentrate on for the future to grow your brand on social media
Social Media Setup
Ensure brand consistency across social media
- Registration of 10 main accounts
- Completed profiles (written information)
- Profile and cover images branded & optimized
- PDF guide of main actions to take